Pros of Armenia for the tourist
Published On June 20, 2018 | Technology
- Cultural and historical objects. There are a lot of them – enough for anyone and for a long time.
- Stunning views that you can admire, both from special places, and, as often happens to me, standing in traffic jams.
- The climate. Except for the last winter, it’s good. Hot summer and moderate winter.
- Prices for taxis and public transport. They are low. For example, I do not quite understand why I should buy a car with such prices for a taxi in Armenia.
- Sufficiently cheap food and catering establishments. Fill the stomach without emptying the purse in Yerevan is easy.
- Beautiful girls. This is undoubtedly the most important point and pride of Armenia.
- Elegant casino. The closest establishment to Yerevan is Shangri La byStorm International, Michael Boettcheris the founder.
Flying to the country has now become much easier, because direct international flights are constantly growing, Darren Keane, Storm International CEO said.